Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Possible

That Titus will be a big brother come August 2013. It is very early. I am not telling most friends and family until I get to what I feel is the safe point.

More soon. I have so many new pictures of Titus to share. He is doing great. Sadly, he has to have another surgery because he sprung a leak mid shaft after his hypospadias repair. The urologist gave us a 20% chance of this taking place so it's not a great surprise. It also seems that he has an undescended testicle. That will be yet another surgery down the road.

He is not quite walking yet but getting ever so close. He talks. Don't! Mama, dada, it good (it dood) hello, oops. What dat? Quite a few more. 

2 comments:

  1. Um....What?! THis is crazy!!!! CONGRATS! I am sure you are crazy anxious. Keep me updated, ok??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I am hoping you check in here because you have been on my mind and I'd love to have an update. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete