Monday, April 2, 2012

two days short of 5 months


My mom spends every Monday at our house. Titus is usually too busy looking at the shiny camera to smile but she caught him off guard. After practicing nearly all day for the past several days, he finally managed to roll from back to tummy and back again. A banner day for him.

I have not fared so well. I managed to eat some mislabeled sashimi  while I was out shopping on Saturday afternoon. I paid for it dearly that night and a good part of today. They said it was albacore tuna, turns out it was a rather toxic fish called Escolar. I have more to say about that later. I suppose the only good thing to come of it was that I dropped a few lbs before we leave for vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Look at that beautiful smile! Addison used to always be so intrigued with the camera that we could never get her to smile, so I know pics like this are treasures:). I really hope you feel better soon, it sounds miserable...one of the many reasons I don't touch seafood, lol!

    ReplyDelete